Our executive vision is to be the club of choice for bowlers and the community.We will continue to be a friendly, cheerful and competitive lawn bowls club.
Our Executive Mission is to Continually Improve Bowling Conditions and Enhance the Joy of Experiencing a Peaceful, Friendly and Recreational Sport.
We will do our best to:
- achieve excellence in all aspects of being a club on or off the green.
- ensure the club’s ongoing viability and sustainability.
- provide opportunities for and encourage community involvement in our club related activities
- provide the environment where everyone can enjoy and succeed
- celebrate and cherish our successful, cheerful and delightful club
Our Mission will be achieved based on the following principles:
- Service: To the sport, our club and members.
- Integrity: All our interactions will be based on responsibility to our members and conducted with the utmost transparency.
- Learning: Things can always be improved and everyone can learn.
- Coaching: Our accredited coaches are willing to help individual and group bowlers achieve their bowling goals.
OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
Every person involved with any social, community, sport, and recreational activities of the club should endeavour to ensure:
- inclusion of every person regardless of their age, gender or sexual orientation
- inclusion of every person regardless of their race, culture or religion
- opportunities are provided for people of all abilities to participate in the sport and develop their full potential
- respect is shown towards all club members, voluntary workers, fellow players, contractors, visitors and broader community members.
- a safe and inclusive environment for all
- elimination of violent, abusive or disrespectful behaviour
- protection from sexual harassment or intimidation.
Is a form of harassment and includes physical abuse, emotional abuse,
sexual abuse, neglect, and abuse of power. Examples of abusive behaviour
include bullying, humiliation, verbal abuse and insults.
Regular annoying or unpleasant behaviour towards someone,
including unwanted sex-related behaviour, e.g. touching or making suggestive remarks
OUR EXECUTIVE MEMBERS
Bob Allen President
Russell Peters Vice President
Roz Carstairs Secretary
Abbas Mehran Treasurer
Joy Prior Assistant Treasurer